BY RAYO RACING
WHO WE ARE -
Only Indian team to win International karting titles. (4)
31 Titles till date.
Created numerous champions & winners like:
Jehan Daruvala (Formula 2 Driver), Ameya Bafna, Aaroh Ravindra and more.
First team to set up a base outside India.
At the Force India: 1 in a Billion Hunt - 4 out of the final top 10, were from Rayo Racing.
Founder: Rayomand Banajee 8 Time National Formula Racing & Karting Champion
Started in 2006 with the intention of guiding and preparing racers for Formula 1
Coaching, mentoring & career management for serious racers
Karting Academy & Team (2006)
Car Racing Academy & Team (2012)
Experience event organizers for brands like Jaguar, Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi, VW, Tata Motors etc.
Large scale motorsport event organizers
Indian Distributors for Tony Kart, Kosmic Kart, AiM, MIR, and other Karting brands
TRAINING PROGRAM CURRICULUM
Revision of Basics in Karting
8 Time National Formula Racing and Karting Champion
Lead Instructor - Jaguar India
● Vice Champion Volkswagen Championship 2018 and 2021
● Multiple Victories & podiums across: Karting, VW Polo Cup, VW Ameo Cup, Autocross
● Selected by VW to represent team India at the Sri Lanka Night Races
● Jaguar certified Senior Instructor
● Speed TimesDrive Karting Challenge 2007 winner
● 3rd Overall: JK Tyre Junior Formula Cup
● Sponsored by Amaron in Formula Rolon 2007(India’s then highest level of racing)
Rotax Max National Championship currently running Top 4 in Rookie Season
Multiple Wins and Podiums in Indikarting Pro Karting Race
Red Bull Kart Fight 2021 Hyderabad Top Qualifier & 4th Overall in National Finals
Multiple Podiums in Indikarting Clash of Karts
Esports: Hyundai Global League Top Qualifier from India
Multiple wins & podiums in Karting Championships & Autocross
Multiple podiums in VW Polo Cup, Vento Cup and Ameo Cup
Jaguar certified instructor
Red Bull Kart Fight 2021 National champion
2 time overall winner of Indikarting Pro Karting Race
Runner up at the VW motorsport national championship selections in 2020
Multiple podiums and wins in Indikarting Clash of Karts
Esports : Represented India online at the FIA Asia Pacific Circuit Racing challenge
Revision of Basics in Karting (10 Laps)
• Apex ( Early – Mid – Late)
• Warm Up 5 Laps
Racing Line (40 Laps)
• Drawing the racing line
• Track Walk
• Correction of the racing line & discussion
• Correction/Improvement of racing line
• Precise racing line discussion
• Reverse Track discussion
• Drawing the reverse track racing line
• Track walk
Kart Control (20 Laps)
• Refining acceleration and braking
• Refining steering technique
Fitness (25 Laps)
• Push Ups.
• 1 Lap sprint on the track
• Fitness Discussion
• Braking into Corners
Individual Coaching (30 Timed Laps)
• Individual coaching
• Driving on Inside line
• Driving on outside line
End of Day 2
Racing Simulation (10 Laps racing with the coach)
• Racing Etiquette
• Offensive/defensive driving.
• How to make a move?
• How to defend?
• How to proceed with your career in racing.
• Various options available on racing in India & Internationally.
• Answers to specific questions.
Notes: After each practical session, there will be an evaluation session of whether drivers have done as instructed. If not, what are the points that require specific attention and so on.
Registration and Payment Details
• Course Fees: Rs 32,500/-
• Payment Link: Click here
How to register:
Make the payment via the payment link.
Take a screenshot of the payment made.
Send an acknowledgement to the concerned person from Rayo Racing.
You will be added in the whatsapp group and all the further instructions will be shared.
• Note: Prior registration is compulsory. Registration is restricted. Strictly first paid, first served basis. Entry is confirmed only on receipt of payment.
Other Important Details
• Timings: Start Time: 0900hrs | End Time : 1630hrs - 1830hrs
• Dress code: Full length jeans/pants, preferably tracks. Full sleeves t-shirt/shirt or a jacket. Proper closed shoes. Full fingered gloves are recommended but not compulsory.
• Helmets: You are welcome to bring your own. Helmets also available for free use at the venue.
• Eligibility: Ages 6 years to 60 years. In case any driver is unable to participate due to height / size restrictions, a full refund will be given.
• Post Training: Drivers completing this course are eligible for the Intermediate / Advanced courses at a later stage.
• Certificates: Presented on course completion.
• For Guardians/Parents: Parents can leave their children at the beginning of the program & collect them at the end of the program. They are also welcome to wait at the track.
• Venue Details: Ajmera IndiKarting, Ajmera I- Land, Opposite carnival Imax, Bhakti Park,Wadala, Mumbai 400037.
• Location Contact: 88797 55701
For Queries Contact :
Ashish Varma 88797 55702
Gaurav Mohadikar 70306 70606
Firoz Mehta 70306 50606