INTERMEDIATE KARTING COURSE
BY RAYO RACING
TRAINING PROGRAM CURRICULUM
1. Revision of Basics in Karting
2. Racing Line
3. Kart Control
5. Individual Coaching
6. Racing Simulation
Revision of Basics in Karting (10 Laps)
• Apex ( Early – Mid – Late)
• Warm Up 5 Laps
Racing Line (40 Laps)
• Drawing the racing line
• Track Walk
• Correction of the racing line & discussion
• Correction/Improvement of racing line
• Precise racing line discussion
• Reverse Track discussion
• Drawing the reverse track racing line
• Track walk
Kart Control (20 Laps)
• Refining acceleration and braking
• Refining steering technique
Fitness (25 Laps)
• Push Ups.
• 1 Lap sprint on the track
• Fitness Discussion
• Braking into Corners
Individual Coaching (30 Timed Laps)
• Individual coaching
• Driving on Inside line
• Driving on outside line
End of Day 2
Racing Simulation (10 Laps racing with the coach)
• Racing Etiquette
• Offensive/defensive driving.
• How to make a move?
• How to defend?
• How to proceed with your career in racing.
• Various options available on racing in India & Internationally.
• Answers to specific questions.
Notes: After each practical session, there will be an evaluation session of whether drivers have done as instructed. If not, what are the points that require specific attention and so on.
Other Important Details
• Timings: Start Time: 0900hrs | End Time : 1500hrs - 1730hrs (Depending on rush at the track)
• Dress code: Full length jeans/pants, preferably tracks. Full sleeves t-shirt/shirt or a jacket. Proper closed shoes. Full fingered gloves are recommended but not compulsory.
• Helmets: You are welcome to bring your own. Helmets also available for free use at the venue.
• Eligibility: Ages 6 years to 60 years. In case any driver is unable to participate due to height / size restrictions, a full refund will be given.
• Post Training: Drivers completing this course are eligible for the Intermediate / Advanced courses at a later stage.
• Certificates: Presented on course completion.
• For Guardians/Parents: Parents can leave their children at the beginning of the program & collect them at the end of the program. They are also welcome to wait at the track.
• Venue Details: Ajmera IndiKarting, Ajmera I- Land, Opposite carnival Imax, Bhakti Park,Wadala, Mumbai 400037.
• Location Contact: 88797 55701
• Covid Protocol: Click Here
• Date Change Policy: Click Here