• Only Indian team to win international karting titles.(4)
• 31 Titles till date.
• 400+ trophies.
• Created numerous champions & winners like: Jehan Daruvala (Formula 2 Driver), Ameya Bafna, Aaroh Ravindra and more.
• First team to set up a base outside India.
• At the Force India: 1 in a Billion Hunt - 4 out of the final top 10, were from Rayo Racing.
● Rayomand Banajee is an 8 Time National Formula Racing & Go-Karting Champion.
● He has also represented & won for India at an International level in 2 separate motorsport disciplines.
● His Academy & Team Rayo Racing, are the only Indian Team to have won International Karting Titles, besides creating numerous champions for India.
● Current F2 racer, Jehan Daruvala is one of their most noteworthy prodigies.
● He is also the founder of IR eSports, India’s largest eRacing organisers.
● He was Chief of Communications inside Race Control at the first two, Formula 1 - Indian Grand Prix. Besides, organising some of India’s largest motorsport events, he was also one of the key organisers of the erstwhile JK Tyre Baja events.
● He is also a distinguished jury member of multiple car & bike awards in India.
● Vice Champion Volkswagen Championship 2018 and 2021
● Multiple Victories & podiums across: Karting, VW Polo Cup, VW Ameo Cup, Autocross
● Selected by VW to represent team India at the Sri Lanka Night Races
● Multiple podiums in VW Polo Championship
● Winner of multiple 4-Stroke Karting tournaments
● Former Test driver and stunt driver for VW Motorsport India
● Official Jaguar instructor
● Speed TimesDrive Karting Challenge 2007 winner
● 3rd Overall: JK Tyre Junior Formula Cup
● Sponsored by Amaron in Formula Rolon 2007(India’s then highest level of racing)
● Multiple Podiums in Karting & Autocross
● Podium in Car Racing
● Top 6 merc young driver program
● Top 10 - in a 1 in a Billion Hunt
● Multiple podiums in 2 stroke and 4 stroke karting
● Jaguar instructor